My Dear Family,
Wow.. So much has happened this week! This week has been so so so amazing! So many miracles that I saw. Members calling us with refernces of people who want to be baptized! I love the work of the Lord! President emailed me today and told me that he thanks the Lord daily, because he sent me here to Veracruz! We baptized and fulfilled our goal of a WHITE CHRISTMAS! The goal was that every companionship in the mission have a baptism in the month of December and our companionship did it! His name is Antonio Valente Pascaul and is an AWESOME convert! This week we went to the mission offices to pick our "son"! His name is Elder Harmon from Idaho, and he is like 200 feet tall! He was serving in Utah as well waiting for his visa, for three months! We let him baptize Antonio and it was an amazing service!
Not much time today because we have had 100,000,000 things to do. Yesterday I broke the sink in the house we are renting and water started squirting every where in the bathroom! We called the owner of the house who is a member and she sent a guy over to fix it this morning and we had to wait in the house because we couldn´t leave him there alone. So all day along we have been running behind.
Important things to answer:
I recieved the package! Holy smokes there are so many things! We put them under the tree and I am so so so so excited to open them! I still havent received the package from the ward! I am not sure if it will arrive before christmas but if not its all good!
The telephone call is still on track. Nothing has changed. We will talk Friday, the 24th at 6pm. It would be better if you called like 5 minutes before, but not too early because Elder Harmon will be talking with his family until 5:45! I am so excited and can´t wait!
We aren´t allowed to Skype here in this mission. Bummer. Every mission has different rules.
I feel bad becuase this weeks letter won't be too hot but we will get to talk and hear voices in 5 days!! I am so excited and love you all so much! I hope you know that especially during this time of year, I have been thinking about each of you so much. I would not be here if it weren´t for my family. I love you all and can´t wait to talk!
Elder James Ricks
No comments:
Post a Comment