My Family,
I am in Veracruz Mexico! This is the best place on Earth. I never want to leave. We aren't allowed much time to email you today, but I am here, and safe. President and Sister Hansen are amazing people. My first night here (last night) President took us out to dinner at an extremely legitament mexican restaurant just like the ones in Cabo. I ate about one million tacos. I have never sweat so much in my life. We landed at 11pm at night and it was 99 degrees. I love being a missionary. I am so excited to get to work. After my interview with President in a few minutes, I wont speak english till I come home! Know that I am happy and love it here!!!!!! Thank you for all your support and love! Monday is p day so I will talk to you then with muchos muchos muchos stories and hopefully pictures!
I AM IN MEXICO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder James Ricks
12:19 pm
Tuesday, September 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment