





My Dear Family,
WOW! What a crazy couple of days it has been. As you found out they messed up with the new change plans but everything is great! My new companion is Elder Dominguez and I will be his last companion. I feel like I have known him my whole life. He is amazing! Secondly, I am in THE coolest place in the world. Google the city, "Catemaco, Los Tuxtlas" and you will find out why. This is the capital of Mexico for witches! Satan’s presence is so so so strong here. I have given three blessings on homes since I got here! But the work is AMAZING! I feel everyday different then I have felt before in my mission. The fight is real here! Real fast, before I forget to answer your questions..
1) For Christmas (holy shnikees, I cant believe its already Christmas) I would like.... A photo of my family, small portable (cheap) speakers that can plug into a cd player (I have a cd player). They sell cheap ones in Target and preferably ones that don’t require batteries. Also, I need socks! Ones that go high (not super high) up your leg they will stay up all day long. Black or gray probably is best. As for now, I can’t think of anything else.
2) I received your package and the shoes are amazing! I’m using them right now! Thank you so much! I loved all the treats and letters! I loved all the little funny sayings. But one question... Was this package the one that had the pen Chandler made? I couldn’t find it in the box. Also, I haven’t received any packages with cd's. I will look/ask for it.
One more thing I thought you guys would like to look up. Here in Mexico there is a song that is SOOOOO popular. Every day, all day long we here this song blasting in the city. I love this song! It is called "Pa-Panamerico!" Look it up on YouTube! I think the girls will like it. I am way bummed but this week I need to get going. We were running super super late today and writing home got cut short. Much much more to come next week with more photos! I love you all so much! Thank you again for the fun package! It really meant a lot and it kinda smelt like home! I love you all!
Elder Ricks
No comments:
Post a Comment