Follow Elder James Ricks as he serves in the Mexico Veracruz Mission

Friday, May 6, 2011

For Grace at her Baptism

May 2, 2011

Dear Gracie,

WOW! I can´t believe your eight years old! I remember just like yesterday when you were born and it was one of the happiest days of my life. I promised myself that I was going to be the best big brother and always be your friend! I am so excited and proud of you for deciding to follow the example of Jesus Christ and be baptized. I know that he is so happy with the decision that you have made. I wish I could be there with you to see your baptism but I hope you remember me when you are in the water! My job as a missionary is to help other people who don´t know about the church be able to do what you are doing! One of my favorite things to do is baptize people. You are going to feel so clean and pure and happy and I hope you always remember this day. Even though I´m not there to give you a big hug, know that I love you so much and am so proud of the young lady you are becoming. I love you so much! Felicidades!

Your big brother,
Elder Ricks

No comments: