Follow Elder James Ricks as he serves in the Mexico Veracruz Mission

Monday, May 10, 2010

The day has arrived!






















April 28, 2010 felt like a day that would never come in so many ways, yet it quickly came. James is prepared and so excited! He was eager to go and begin to serve his Heavenly Father. We all had heavy hearts though as we got ready at the Shills home then we went to say goodbye or as I prefer ....See you later one more time to Grandma Ricks.

1 comment:

Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Carol, you are doing such a nice job on his blog. I wish I had some good photos like you do to tell a story for Tysen. Oh well. It's all in a book now.

Are you related to any Shills in Alaska? I am assuming not, you probably would have asked me when I lived there if I knew any.

Keep the stories coming. James is a good kid. I wrote him a letter last week. It will be nice to use the Dear Elder service for his whole mission....lucky his is free for Mexico.