Follow Elder James Ricks as he serves in the Mexico Veracruz Mission

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Moms new job

Hey everyone, James' mom here. I thought I better let everyone know that I will be updating his mission blog while he is serving. I can't figure out how to change it so his name isn't listed....until I do just know that I'm doing the posting for him. He would love to hear from you! His mission address until June 28th is:

Elder James Ricks
MTC Mailbox #163
MEX-VER 0628
2005 N 900 E
Provo, Utah 84609

Write him on dearelder.com too. If you write him before 12 pm MST then he will receive a printed copy of the letter in his mailbox the same day. Free, fast and so easy. Select Provo MTC from the drop down window and enter his MTC info from above. Then write away.

No comments: