Follow Elder James Ricks as he serves in the Mexico Veracruz Mission

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

May 26, 2010 - HALF WAY

Hey Everyone!

HALF WAY DONE!!!! I'm going to save as much time as I can today to email you during laundry. I have a doctor’s appointment at eight this morning. Yesterday in gym, I tweaked my knee and its swollen. Since it happened yesterday after the on-call doctor had left the MTC, they took me and Elder Nelson off campus to an InstaCare and a doctor there looked at it. He said nothing to worry about just ice it and stay off of it as much as possible. It's really not to bad but here at the MTC they do a really thorough job of making sure its okay. I will write more later today doing laundry! I got your 1/2 package! Thanks!!!!!! I love you all so much! Can't wait to hear back from you soon! Love you!


Elder James Reed Ricks

No comments: