Follow Elder James Ricks as he serves in the Mexico Veracruz Mission

Monday, June 14, 2010

Wednesday June 9, 2010 Email home

HOLA!!!!!!! Bienvenidos mi pirmero carta esta dia! Estoy muy agradecido por esta oportunidad a escriba mi familia!

Holy Cow! Only two and a half weeks left! I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Thank you SOOOOOOOO much for finding out that song! I won in the district! We love love love love listening to that song! I'm so proud of everyone! Everyone learned and grew so much this last year of school so now go party! But be safe! I'm writing like always a big big long hand-written letter today with more information. And I'll get back on email later today around one when I'm doing laundry! The knee is fine by the way!!!! OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night I had an interview with the Mission President and got made a ZONE LEADER!!!!!!! Can you believe that? I'm so so so so excited! I get to meet the Mission Presidency tonight and me and Elder Nelson are put in as the ZL's on Sunday! Last night Elder Robert D. Hales came and talked to us and I'll tell you about what he said in the hand written letter! I love you all so much! I can't wait to get your pictures and videos!!!! It'll be sad but so worth it! I'll log off for now! Oh and before I forget... I'm not sure if we brought the backpack or not. But i'm pretty sure I didn't. When we packed up the garage I think it went along with the storage shed stuff..

I love you all so much! Thanks for all you do for me and the DearElders every night! They make my day! Do a great big family group hug and pretend I'm right there with you! Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elder James Reed Ricks

No comments: