HOLA!!! This will be the last email for today. Dad is right! I get to call tonight at around seven thirty. Hopefully the whole family can be there. Sad thing is...... we only get five minutes.. But we'll use it the best we can.. The prophet is here today.. With pretty much all the general authorities.---they are training the new mission presidents that go out this July.. EVERYTHING is like restricted to missionaries so we don't get in the way of the mission presidents.. I can barely type right now I'm so excited.. Today has been so busy.. I haven't even been able to write any letters.. The Holden’s sent me a sweet package yesterday.. If you get the chance, tell them I said thank you.. I will get a letter out to people (Trevor, Jennifer, grandma and grandpa, and you guys) as soon as i can in the field! I might get to ride a bike! And yes we get to speak Spanish! We might also get to go through the Salt Lake Temple where they do LIVE SESSIONS! Maybe...... We'll see.. I just got done doing laundry here at the MTC! Kinda sad.. Sorry.... the stupid computers here put two periods everytime I hit the button.. Weird.. Did you get the HUGE 9 page letter? I was pretty impressed I wrote such a long letter.. I hope it helped.. I don't know why but it really helped me to write down all those feelings.. Oh also...... sometime probably after I get set up in Salt Lake, I will send home a package with stuff that I don't need with me anymore (old letters, pictures?, etc......) on the mission.. Well time is almost up.. Ricks family...... I love you.. Never forget that.. It seems just like yesterday that I left you at that curb.. And now here I go out into the world to "Invite others to come unto Christ by faith in Jesus Christ and his Atonement.." I also know this church is true.. That is why I'm here.. To share what I know about our Heavenly Father or "Padre Celestial" and his son Jesucristo (y su hijo, Jesucristo).. I love you all! Can't wait to talk to you on the phone tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder James R.. Ricks
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment