Today is June 23rd, 2010. 30 Minutes ago I was called down to the travel offices. I have been temporarily re-assigned to the Salt Lake City South mission and............ I leave in two days. I'm suppose to go back to the travel offices at three today and get the time we leave on Friday, and a phone pass to call you. I can't even explain the mixture of emotions I'm feeling right now. I am SOOO excited to leave but soooo nervous.. It feels like I'm not ready to leave yet. But I'm SOOO excited!!! Today we start packing. I got your awesome package! Thank you so much for that! It made my day! The razor and face moisturizers are AMAZING! Thank you so much! And the watch is awesome AND it fits! Thank you so much for all of that! I'm set to go.. I don't need anything else. I'm going to buy just a cheap little photo album today in the bookstore for all my pictures.. I can't believe its time to go.. Today we did service at the temple since it was closed for remodeling.. For three hours today, we ripped up carpet on every floor.. It was so cool to have that experience tho! We're convinced that the reason we were re-assigned is because we went and helped at the temple today.. My hands are shaking so bad because I'm so excited! I'm going to log off real quick because I need to run back up to the room! I can't wait to hear what you think! I could really use your words of encouragement! Talk (email) to you soon! And talk (on the phone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) a little later! I love you all so much! THIS CHURCH IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elder James Reed Ricks
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment